Monday, April 16, 2012

My Perfect Purple Room

Purple, Purple, Purple!
If I had to design a room in a perfect house, everything would be PURPLE. I would have a 58 inch flat screen TV. A purple bed with tons of big fluffy bright purple pillows. The bed would be from heaven as soft as a cloud, and a revolving closet filled with all the shoes and clothes you can image. Purple curtains, with purple shades, bright purple polka dots on the walls. I would have a master bathroom, with a huge shower and a huge whirlpool bath tub, or course all of the decor would be purple, the towels, toilet, and most importantly purple soap. Most of all I would have a bright purple ceiling with lime green, bright blue, and yellow polka dots. I would have a balcony with a deck so you could walk outside and see the ocean or mountains (can't decide). I would absolutely love to have a purple house with a purple everything room! The picture is what my dream room would kind of look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple