Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A "Triumph"ant four days.

Dear Triumph Cruise Takers,

     Carnival cruise has been in business since 1972 and we value nothing but the best for our customers. The Triumph has been setting sail since 1999, towing families from all over the world for a fun filled time. The leak in one of the fuel oil return lines is being investigated and I can assure you this will not happen again. While we are giving full refund and a free cruise we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience. While I know you all don't want to go on another Carnival Cruise or see any of our workers faces again, I would like you to remember that we are all human and some things do go wrong. While you might think that nothing like this should happen I would like you to imagine yourself as the captain of the ship. What would you do? While you are thinking about that I would like to tell you that we have many other cruise ships you would love. I can promise you there is a .01% chance that you will become stranded again. If you were to become stranded we will have yacht's waiting on you for your easy access. I can assure you that you will have the best time of your life. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that you have been at, thank you for your cooperation.

Carly A. Carter

President and CEO of Carnival Cruise Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple